Smile

May 20, 2016

Sugar bread

A simple recipe that is all time welcome for breakfast or snack time. My mom used to make it for us when we were kids and even now :) I make them for y kids and there is never a "no" to it. It is a very very handy recipe for those lazy days when I have no mood to get into the kitchen to make breakfast or an evening snack. I would sit till the last minute that my hubby and kids start asking for food and am like "What shoud I make?" Oh yes there have been many a days like that for me and I dont shy away from that. Everybody has lazy days... rightttttttt??

I love this as the only time it takes is to put the breads together with a little spread. Toasting a few seconds gives a nice, aromatic, sweet and crisp sugar sandwich that you are sure to love..... oh only if you are a ghee lover though :D






Serves... 4 ppl
Serve option... Hot

This is what u'll need....

Bread - 8 slices
Ghee / Clarified butter - 2 tbspn
Sugar to taste

Here is the stir....
  • Preheat a sanndwich toaster
  • Take a slice of bread and spread ghee on one side
  • Now sprinkle sugar on top of the ghee
  • Place another bread on top of this
  • Make another set like this
  • Place each set of breads into the sandwich maker
  • Let it cook till the sides start to get a little a little brown. We like it crispy so a few extra seconds in the toaster helps
  • Serve hot and enjoy


              No comments:

              Post a Comment

              Related Posts with Thumbnails