Smile

Dec 10, 2013

Watermelon Juice...

Posting summer recipes in winter makes me feel guilty but it is like doing homework. This shows how lazy I am. Yes very very lazy. I have fun postponing things infinitely. Same is the case here I kept postponing it so long that my drive space is killing me to get rid of some pictures as soon as I can. The complaint is that my blog work is taking up a lot of space in our home laptop. Planning to post a lot of recipes and create some space in my drive. So this is kinda part of my homework


This juice is sure refreshing for hot summers. It gives you a good boost of energy
Serves... 1 person
Serve option... Chilled with ice cubes

This is what u'll need....

Watermelon - cubed 1 cup
Ginger - 1/2 inch
Honey - 1 tspn

Here is the stir....
  • Deseed a cold watermelon piece and cut it roughly to make some chunk
  • Drop them into a blender 
  • Grate in some ginger 
  • Pour in a teaspoon of honey
  • Grind it fine to a smooth blend. Garnish with a piece of watermelon
  • Enjoy it with ice cubes if you want. I like them just cold so dont prefer ice cubes

Note:
  • I love adding ginger. It gives a fresh taste
  • Honey is purely optional. If you feel the juice is already very sweet, you might want to skip it

1 comment:

  1. Sindhu11/12/13

    I love the addition of ginger here. Never thought of this

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails