Smile

Mar 1, 2013

Guava n Banana Smoothie...

I made some guava smoothie today but this recipe is not the one for the drink I made. I will be posting that soon. This one here is another smoothie that I again made past breakfast time (second smoothie round for the day) today to try out a recipe that I luckily picked up from my friend after I enjoyed some at her house. Couldn't resist trying it out myself  so made it pretty quick just now and happily served myself a tall glass of chilled Guava Banana Smoothie. Yummm... 

Here is the part of today's story .....I stopped by my friends house today morning for something we had to talk about. A neighborhood friend whom i meet everyday but Guess what ????? Today I was warmly and very smilingly served with a glass of this chilled yummy smoothie. Wow... I should say it was marvellous. I loved every sip of it and enjoyed the very same way till the last sip... no no I should say 'the last drop of it' :)  Thanks to you J ;)  You made my day with your gesture and special smoothie too. Hope you don't mind me sharing this recipe here.


Serves... 2 ppl
Serve option... Chilled with ice cubes 

This is what u'll need....

Guava - 3
Banana - 1
Milk - 1/2 cup
Honey
Ice cubes

Here is the stir....
  • Wash and rinse guavas. Peel the bananas
  • Cut the fruits into big chunks and stash them into a blender jar
  • If you are making this for kids then you might want to blend the guava till they are smooth  and strain it to get rid of the seeds. For grown-ups it might not be an excuse until you would really want to get rid of it
  • Pour milk and honey into it followed by ice cubes
  • Now turn on the magic button to blend it nice and smooth. I call it the magic button cos its the best appliance that you will need in your kitchen to do the most tiresome jobs in a jiffy :)
  • Pour into tall glasses filled with some ice cubes(if you want) and serve chilled 
  • Enjoy it immediately for the best refreshing taste

Note:
  • When serving for kids you might first wanted to blend guava and strain it to get rid of the seeds
  • Honey is optional. I like the taste so its very often a part of my milkshakes and smoothies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails