Smile

Apr 6, 2009

Rava dosai

Crispy paper like dosa with chutney are just mouth watering recipes for anyone. Whenever I try it at a restaurant i am never happy with just one. I never knew it could be made restaurant-style tasty and crispy at home until my mil showed me how to. She stayed with me when my little one was born and at that time she used to make me all yummies. 

This is what u'll need....

Sooji/rava 1/2 cup
Rice flour 1/2 cup
Salt to taste
Onion 1 med
Green chillies 4

Here is the stir....
  • Mix sooji and rice flour with water and soak for around 2 hours
  • When ready, finely chop onions and green chillies and add to batter. Add enough water to make the batter very watery. It should infact look like running water when you pour 
  • In a hot pan sprinkle the batter so that it covers the pan like a dosa 
  • Apply little oil and turn it carefully
  • Crispy, yummy dosas are ready to eat

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails