Smile

Jan 2, 2014

Wish you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR - WELCOME 2014

Wish you a very happy new year. I hope you had a great time welcoming the new year. We enjoyed it as "Happy, Peaceful and Simple" 

Being with family and friends around this time of new years eve gives a cozy and warm feeling. We enjoyed happily and made lot of resolutions too. Dont know how many we would stick to ;)

My resolutions have been pretty simple but lengthy - I want to be a little more nice, little more smiling, little more helping, little more caring. little more busy, little more cooking, little more crafty, lot less lazy and lot less angry. Wish I follow each one. Too much to wish for this "little me"

WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HOPE THIS YEAR BRINGS IN THE BEST

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails